Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Snow in the forecast

Dave and I must be psychic today... we're both thinking of the Spring tournament. Probably because there is snow in the forecast, and because tomorrow is Thanksgiving... which for me is sort of the beginning of Winter, as far as I'm concerned. So, to help hold off the winter doldrums a bit, I took Dave's advice and updated the countdown timer on the site (adding the West Michigan Golf Show for good measure) and also switched the weather button since apparently the site we used before for that is now defunct.

I will definitely be updating the page soon. Actually, just as soon as I can find my camera! I have misplaced it during our recent move to the new house, and it has all the photos from the past tournament on it. So finding it and uploading the pictures has become my next priority.

(I did post a couple of other small changes to the site... see if you can find them, towards the beginning of the page.)

By the way, I forgot to post the photo from the West Michigan Golf Show web site... they have a photo on their site that actually captured Rolfe and Rob hitting golf balls into the net in the DeVos Center. Here it is!



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment:

dave said...

Awesome Eric! Now I have something to look forward to!