Rolfe, Dave, and Rob are already there, played 27 holes at the Colonial (I am jealous, since I really like that course) and they have called me no less than 5 times today to check in. Reportedly, Rolfe won a bunch of money from them today (due, according to Dave, to Rolfe's liberal use of the "provisional mulligan). Also, they are trying to tell me that the Stony Lake cottage now has a hot tub. I will believe that when I see it.
On the weather side of things, it really doesn't look too bad. Apparently today was beautiful and clear (despite a forecast to the contrary) and the next three days don't look too bad either -- as long as you look at the Weather.com forecast. If you look at the Wunderground forecast it is a bit wetter.

As for the fishing outlook, here's what the data is showing for Friday. It seems as though 7:30am, 2:00pm, and 8:30pm are the three best times to fish on Friday, and on Saturday the best times are a half-hour later than Friday's times. Seriously, do the fish really know the difference between 2:30 and 3:00 in the afternoon?

Also, here's the golf outlook from Weather.com. Which seems to say that Saturday is a "9" and Sunday is a "10"... although how the heck can Sunday be a "10" when it also says "Watch for Lightning"? Sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess, as always, we wait and see. One thing is certain, though: I haven't played once this year, so the forecast for my swing is choppy at best.



No comments:
Post a Comment