Friday, May 27, 2005

The Courses

At least since I have been playing with the group, we've played most of our golf in Oceana County near Lake Michigan.

Oceana County


Our two-day tournament is always held at Benona Shores.


We have found a few courses we like to play, including
Oceana Golf Course...


Grand View Golf Club...


Old Channel Trail...


Colonial Golf Club...


The Thoroughbred...


and occasionally Clearbrook...


Recently, we've also fallen in love with Hemlock Golf Club


This course has some of the most memorable holes of any course I have ever played, including one called 'Dune Beast' and this hole, #4, which I think is probably the most unique layout I've seen on a Michigan course.


2006 brought us to Stonegate Golf Club.


We also go annually to the West Michigan Golf Show held in February each year. We needed an intermediate event to fill in the long gap between outings, and this fit the bill!

No comments: