Friday, May 27, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

OK, the trip is less than a week away now (5 days according to Dave, who is not only our den mother but also official time keeper). In fact, I'm supposed to be packing for my trip up to my cabin for Memorial Day Weekend, but I'm having a hard time focusing on packing for that when I have Benona on my mind!

Here's what I'm planning to bring so far, beyond the basics:

  • Weber Grill and Chimney Starter

  • Charcoal for the Weber

  • Digital Camera

  • Jagermeister™!

  • Coffee... and a good coffeemaker?

  • Deck of playing cards

  • Satellite radio in the van

  • the iPod (loaded with 80's tunes) and speakers

  • DVD player

  • Momentus™ practice club for Rob to use

  • Probably some beer... not sure what kind yet


  • More posts from me after the holiday weekend. Happy Memorial Day to all!

    1 comment:

    dave said...

    Wow Eric, you've got everything we could need. I may never go home!