Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two weeks to go, and Eric still hasn't swung a club this year

My strategy... minus the CD's



Just 14 days until the Benona trip. I still haven't swung a club this year. Guess I am going to have to hit a few, even if it is only half-wedges in the back yard.



The weather is crappy here -- gray and sprinkling. It better not be like this in two weeks!



Our plan right now (from what I recall) is to play Grand Haven on Thursday morning, Grand View later that day (minus Rob who is heading home for a bit), and Hemlock on Friday. Saturday we start at 6:00am at Benona, after which I have to leave to go to my brother-in-law's wedding. I would much rather stick around Saturday but family and weddings have to come first. I plan to drive back immediately afterwards... Nothing like 7-8 hours of driving to help loosen you up for the last day of the tourney.



I think we all need this weekend more than any of us ever have. May 28th can't come soon enough! That reminds me... I need to ask for the time off before I forget!



Eric

No comments: