I can't believe how good it felt to put an "away" message on my email in-box tonight! I am in the process of packing (trust me, it's a process) and gathering stuff together. I usually over-pack, but I would rather have all the comforts and not feel like I forgot something on a weekend that's supposed to be relaxing. I'd say the car is half packed right now. Clubs and shoes are in, as is the grill, a cooler with a few pops and some beer, and some other miscellaneous gear.
Tomorrow we are all planning to meet at the cottage on Stony Lake before heading to the Thoroughbred for a 2pm tee time. The weather still looks good... it was almost 80 here today, and tomorrow's forecast is calling for mostly sunny and 75-80.
See everyone tomorrow -- be careful driving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't believe its tournament time, I've been waiting so long. Like Eric, I'm about 1/2 done packing. I'll do a bit more tonight and the rest in the AM! See you guys tomorrow!
Have fun, be safe, and for heavens sake, hit the ball past the ladies tee.
~Nichole
Post a Comment