Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Way We Were

Well, I somehow stumbled across a jackpot... a whole archive of the photos I had thought were lost forever! I looked through some of them tonight, and they're awesome... some are embarrassing, some are funny, and some of us have changed over the years. Dave and I were talking last night and I mentioned that I didn't have much to update the site with, and suddenly tonight I find this incredible cache of photos. So... they're going to be posted, a few at a time, over the next several weeks and months. That way you'll keep coming back!

Without further ado... here are the first of the archive photos. Enjoy!

The four of us at Grand View in June, 2000


Rolfe, showing it off at Grand View. (September 2000)


Rob and Eric at Benona Shores, June 6, 1999


Dave and Rolfe at Benona Shores, June 6, 1999

1 comment:

dave said...

We look like babies!