Wednesday, May 30, 2007

But we're too excited to sleep!

I'm sure everyone has seen that Disney commercial with the little kid who says "But we're too excited to sleep!" That's almost how I feel right now. I have been going over my checklist in my mind, making sure I have everything, and basically dreaming about golf.

I've also been checking the weather one last time, and it's looking more promising. In fact, if you notice there's only a 20-30% chance of rain each day... which is the same as it has been every warm day this week. I'm hoping that bodes well for our weekend.

Final agenda for tomorrow (hey, it's already today!) is that I'll drive to Rob's house to get there around 3:30. Rolfe will meet us there no later than 3:45 and the three of us will head up. That will leave Dave, bringing up the rear. (With all the inside jokes that go along with that phrase, of course.) If all goes well 3 -- or possibly 4 if Dave can get away in time -- of us will squeeze in 9 holes at Benona tonight, and then hang out and psych ourselves up for the next morning at Arcadia Bluffs.

So... it's off to bed for me, so I will be wide awake for the long drive tomorrow. Clubs are packed, cameras are packed, and fishing poles are packed. Everything else is just a bonus! See you guys soon.

No comments: