Friday, May 04, 2007

Changes to the site... and more pictures!

I've obviously had some time on my hands during conference calls and tech support waiting times -- I've made some more HTML-based changes to the site. Check it out! Here's a run-down of the recent updates:

  • animated images of Dave/Rob and Eric/Rolfe created and posted
  • created an animated montage of courses to go at the top of the sidebar
  • changed the text links to the courses to graphical buttons
  • separated the "More Links" section from the "Courses" section in the sidebar
  • added a weather link for Arcadia Bluffs to the sidebar
  • updated the timer for Spring 2007 to include "Rolfe Time"


  • I'm totally stoked for the tournament and can't think about much except golf with all the warm weather we're having now!

    I also just realized I never posted the remainder of the Fall 2006 photos to the site!! Here they are -- Jackpot! I'll put them in their proper order on the calendar later on, but for now... enjoy!




















































    No comments: