Also keeping an eye on the weather forecast for the future... Here's a link to the ten-day forecast for Arcadia Bluffs.
The weather outlook for this weekend at Arcadia looks a bit "iffy". Let's be glad we're not playing there this weekend! Friday says it is the best day for this coming weekend, but it also says "Handling headwinds", which strikes absolute fear into my heart when I think about what this course is going to be like.

I'm seriously considering running down to Carl's Golfland today and buying a hitting net, so I can swing the club more often in the back yard. Would you guys use it if I bought one and brought it up? I think I would, in the mornings before we play. Let me know what you think!


P.S. -- At least one other blogger has posted on the web about his experiences at Arcadia Bluffs. See his blog entry here if you're interested. Reading it scared the hell out of me!
X Curmudgeon: Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course: A Unique Golf Experience



1 comment:
You're in for a treat, and a challenge. And just because the weather's nice when you start doesn't mean it will stay that way!
I'd love to play Arcadia again--have fun!
Post a Comment